Eight Pixel Adventure
Use WASD or Arrows to move and Space to cycle through your inventory.
Rules for the 8pixel gamejam
- "The game should contain no more than eight squares on the screen
- All squares must be in alignment with the screen, so no rotation is allowed
- All squares must be the same size
- A square is not allowed to leave the screen region partially.
- the screen should only contain squares, no text, no images
- a square should consist only of a single colour at a given time
- the colour of the pixels and background can vary (even over time)
- all kind of music and sound is allowed
- all frameworks, engines, libraries and tools are allowed, as long other requirements are not violated"
Eight Pixels? That's all we need.
Embark on a short role-playing adventure.
A Dragon of legend has been terrorizing your small kingdom, it's up to you to find the hidden sword of legend and make a legendary kill.
Game designed by sonictimm
Programming by Puppet and sonictimm
Music: ChanWalrusMusic and Musica Antigua
Voice Acting: Jacob Bennett, Imani Beard, Jack Peltz, Puppet, sonictimm
Fun fact: all graphics from the Atari 2600 color palette
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.